Hiring Night Shift, Pressure Washer Commercial Hood Cleaning Technician
HOODZ is the largest and leading commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning company in our industry. We are currently hiring for our technician crew member position which does not require experience. We provide paid, on-the-job training. Our territory covers the NW Philadelphia & Southeastern Montgomery area.
As a Technician for HOODZ, your job responsibilities will include:
- Degreasing and polishing restaurant exhaust and ventilation systems, from the kitchen to the roof, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
- Setting up the job sites as per HOODZ standards.
- Power washing and cleaning the HOODZ way with specialized, state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles.
- Satisfying, independent work with no bosses or customers to continuously deal with. We work off-hours at night in our customers' facilities. Once your training is complete, we trust our teams to perform at a professional and expert level, with little supervision.
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful and grow your career. However, previous mechanical, electrical, construction, or fire safety experience can be a plus.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
- Protect lives and keep your community safe. Your job prevents fires and is necessary for keeping kitchens clean and people safe.
This role might be for you if you have...
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Interest in hands-on, active, technical and mechanical work
- Ability to pass initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders to access portions of the job
HOODZ is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time