Hiring Night Shift, Pressure Washer Commercial Hood Cleaning Technician
HOODZ is currently hiring for our technician crew member position which does not require experience. We provide paid, on-the-job training. We are the largest and leading commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning company in our industry. Our territory covers the greater Southeast Michigan area.
As a Technician for HOODZ, your job responsibilities will include:
- Degreasing and polishing restaurant exhaust and ventilation systems, from the kitchen to the roof, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
- Power washing and cleaning the HOODZ way with specialized, state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
- Satisfying, independent work with no bosses or customers to continuously deal with. Once your training is complete, we trust our teams to perform at a professional and expert level, with little supervision.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it- no experience necessary!
- We’ll keep you challenged, productive, and happy, and we’ll build your career.
- Protect lives and keep your community safe.
This role might be for you if you have...
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Interest in hands-on, active, technical and mechanical work
- Ability to pass initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders to access portions of the job
HOODZ is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $17 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time