HIRING NOW** Manual Labor Entry Level **
HOODZ of Clackamas is looking for additional team members to work with our team. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience. We provide detailed video training, as well as hands-on, on-the-job training. We are part of the largest National Company in our industry that services most of the U.S.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done with a big emphasis on cleaning the commercial exhaust fan, wiping down exhaust vent hood after the crew leader has pressure washed it and then cleaning up, mopping the floor, etc. It is a team effort, and all team members are expected to assist with getting the job to HOODZ quality standards.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*The job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
*We reward and promote top performing employees
*We drive a company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*We provide all on the job training
*Different location every night
Starting pay at $18-19 an hour, depending on experience.
What is different about the HOODZ team?
- We have Group Activities once a quarter for fun!
- Our technicians are our priority! We provide uniforms and a bi-annual shoe credit.
- There's a foosball and air hockey table in the employee lounge!
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder & be comfortable with heights
- Must be available 8pm-8am
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $18 to $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time