Hood Cleaning Technician - Night Shift - $16-$18/hr
Cleaning of kitchen exhaust systems in restaurants using a commercial hot water pressure washer overnight. Periodically includes some day work. The cleaning includes roof top or horizontal exhaust fans, ducts, and degreasing and polishing hoods. We serve NE Philadelphia to Lower Bucks County and more. We are a growing business with repeat and new customers. Must have a valid driver's license. No experience necessary. Immediate work available!!!!
As a Technician for HOODZ, a typical day might include the following…
- Review job assignments (job orders) with crew of two to four team members.
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles.
- Drive work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
- Setting up the job sites as per standards.
- Power washing hood systems with proprietary tools and techniques.
- Degreasing and polishing the hood systems, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful.
- Stability and consistency. We are a thriving business.
- We’ll take care of you. We offer hourly rates starting at $16.00- $18.00.
This role might be for you if you have…
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A "Go-Getter" personality
- A valid driver’s license
- An interest in learning hands-on
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders to access roofs
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in NE Philadelphia and Levittown area is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation.
More information on our company can be found at http://www.hoodzinternational.com/ne-philadelphia-and-levittown/
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time