HOOD Cleaning Technician
HOODZ is a national chain specializing in cleaning and removing of fuel from the entire kitchen exhaust system from roof-top to cook-top.
HOODZ adheres to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard-96, devoted exclusively to ventilation control and fire protection of schools, restaurants, hotels, and the healthcare industry. HOODZ is an industry leader and well known for providing consistent, quality services.
We are currently looking for two Lead Technicians to join our team.
The work we do is fast paced and physically demanding.
Prior physical labor experience and related work references are required.
Any experience in construction trades, janitorial, auto detailing or auto repair may also be helpful. If you are hard-working, detail oriented, display great customer service, and have a positive attitude, this full-time position may be a great fit for you!
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test upon hiring.
Restaurants are generally serviced after-hours so most work is performed at night.
Pay is bi-weekly.
Pay starts between $15 to $18 depending on prior experience.
- in possession of a current driver's license & good driving record (no DUI's within 5 years & not more than 2 normal traffic tickets within last 3 years)
- willing and able to travel out of town for 5-7 nights when needed
- physically fit to work long, fast-paced shifts AND lift up to 75 lbs.
- respectful of co-workers and customers
- familiar with common hand tools
- VERY dependable
- drug free
- comfortable with driving nights, long distances and in all weather conditions
- comfortable with roofs, heights and ladders
- prior physical labor experience with good references
If this sounds like a good fit AND you meet all the above requirements, we would like to hear from you!
- Great Pay
- Paid time off once hired into BELFOR for 3 months
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Full Time
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Health & Dental Benefits - Plus 401 K
Job Status: Full Time