IMMEDIATE HIRING for NIGHT SHIFT * Entry Level Crew & Lead Technicians
HOODZ® of Tri-Counties.
The crew member position involves helping the lead technician get the job done with a big emphasis on wiping down exhaust vent hoods
after the lead tech has pressure washed them, and then polishing, cleaning up, mopping the floor, etc. at the end of the job.
We usually clean 2 to 3 restaurants/night while they are closed and work UP TO 6 days a week Sunday-Friday night (approx 8pm-6am).
BE A PART OF SOMETHING DIFFERENT:
• Small Business/Family atmosphere with 2-3 man self-directed teams
• Work at night so you still have your daytime free
• Fast paced work, never sitting watching the clock
• Rewards and promotions for top performing employees
• Get paid to drive back and forth from jobs and the shop
• Receive on the job training
• Work 3-6 days a week with our flexible scheduling
• Put and end to the boredom and work at a different place every night
• Be a part of our NorCal or Vegas travel team
• OVERTIME and BONUSES available to all employees
• Start tomorrow and get paid as early as next week
We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience, WE TRAIN ON THE JOB!
Entry level crew members are earning on average right now $19-$24/hr with DAILY, WEEKLY & MONTHLY BONUSES,
as well as DAILY & WEEKLY OVERTIME, with ample opportunities for advancement throughout the company.
951-530-8134 CALL OR TEXT TODAY! GET STARTED TOMORROW AND START EARNING A LIVING!!
Check out or website www.hoodz.us.com and review for the best info on what our company does.
Please make sure you understand the job and the positions we are hiring for.
Pay: $19 to $24/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time