Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning - Crew Lead ($22/hr, experience required)
HOODZ International is the largest hood cleaning service company in the United States. With over 90 offices our growing network of locations presents an unprecedented opportunity for the best technicians in the industry.
HOODZ of Amarillo is looking for experienced Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technicians. If you are seeking an opportunity locally or considering relocation, we want to talk to you!
Crew Leaders must: Have experience in Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning! If you don't have experience, please find the "Assistant" listing and apply there.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Crew Lead Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
As a Technician for HOODZ, a typical day might include the following…
- Reviewing the daily shift assignments (job orders) with your crew of two or three team members.
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles.
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
- Setting up the job sites as per HOODZ standards.
- Power washing the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques.
- Degreasing and polishing the hood systems, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
- Managing and training new technicians.
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in Amarillo is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Crew Lead Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Skills / Requirements
Technician must: Have experience! If you don't have experience, please find the "Assistant" listing and apply there.
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
- Be dependable; able to show up on time, read and understand safety plans and procedures
- Be physically fit; able to climb ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
- Be able to work flexible hours (night shift)
- Be able to complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision
- Have good communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and provide direction to other team members
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred but not required
- Job duties include: Power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
- The set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision
- Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies
- Training new recruits as needed
Pay: $18 to $22/hour
$18.00 to $22.00/hour (depending on experience) starting pay.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time