Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning- Preston, MD
HOODZ of Delmarva is looking for Spray Technician's. No experience necessary, however previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience a plus. Training will be provided.
Work hours are generally during the night or early morning hours when restaurants are closed.
Requirements for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leaders:
- Have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Dependable; able to show up on time.
- Be physically fit.
- Able to climb ladders.
- Comfortable with heights
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet.
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Able to work in both hot and cold weather.
- Complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company.
Responsibilities for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leaders:
- Power washing of kitchen exhausts systems including hoods, duct work, and fans.
- Set up and take down of all job sites and equipment. including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision.
- Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies .
If Qualified for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leader
Please submit your resume.
Pay: $11 to $15/hour
Job performance will dictate salary level. Exceptional performance will be rewarded.
Job Status: Full Time