Kitchen Hood Technician OVERNIGHT SHIFT
HOODZ of S Broward & Miami cleans commercial kitchen exhaust systems. We are looking for additional team members to work with our staff. We are an independently owned office.
No experience is necessary! We offer on the job training plus other benefits. This is a full-time position.
- The crew members help each other to get the jobs done which involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof-top fans to kitchen exhaust hoods. Each team usually cleans 2-3 restaurants nightly (while the location is closed).
- PAID travel time to and from each job site.
- Promotion opportunities to lead positions for the right people.
- This is NOT a difficult job and it doesn’t take much to do good work, just some attention to detail. We are a fun crew and we look forward to having the right candidates join our team
HOODZ of S Broward & Miami is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 40 pounds
- Ability to work on feet for up to 10 hours at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder
- Must be available 8pm-8am
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Skills / Requirements
The right candidate will:
- Be a team player and able to work positively with a crew on jobs
- Be mechanically inclined and dedicated to learning our system and process
- Be dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Be physically able to climb on roofs and ladders and do some lifting
- Be able to pass drug test, background check
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, cell phone and good references
- Be dependable; able to show up on time, read and understand safety plans and procedures
- Be able to work in both hot and cold weather
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
Job duties include:
- Power washing of restaurant kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans.
- The set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision
- Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies
Lead Technicians can make up to $22/hr
Check out what we do at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $16 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Night Shift Lead