LEAD TECH Overnight Pressure Washing
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in the Greater Portland, Oregon area is looking for supervising technicians to work with our team.
- HOODZ is the largest and leading commercial restaurant kitchen exhaust cleaning company in our industry, and we are currently hiring for two technician Lead member positions.
- A Lead technician's job responsibilities include using specialized, state-of-the-art tools and techniques to degrease and polish restaurant exhaust and ventilation systems, always approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
- We provide all tools and equipment necessary to get the job done the right way, every time. Previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Our work is satisfying and independent with no bosses or customers to continuously deal with, as we trust our teams to perform at a professional and expert level, with little supervision.
- Protect lives and keep your community safe! Your work directly prevents fires and is necessary for keeping restaurant kitchens in compliance and people safe.
- Our territory covers the Greater Portland, Southern & Eastern Oregon, and Southwest Washington areas. Enjoy seeing the state while traveling for work. 25% of monthly jobs are out of town.
Starting pay at $20-22 an hour, based on experience.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Guaranteed hours. That’s right - if you work all the scheduled jobs, we will guarantee 40 hours!
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when our customers are closed so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Lead Technician with more certifications, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
- Family-environment small company. We are a franchise with one owner who treats her employees like family.
- Paid Drive Time!
- Employee Lounge- We have an employee recreational area complete with foosball, air hockey, weights, tv for gaming and a basketball hoop.
- Must have valid driver's license, and have transportation to and from work
- Must be comfortable with heights
- Pass a background check
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder
- Must be available 8pm-8am
Pay: $20 to $22/hour
Rate based on experience
Job Status: Full Time