LEAD TECHNICIAN /NIGHT SHIFT *(Salary+ signing bonus)*Tacoma/Gig Harbor WA
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in the South Sound area is looking for an EXPERIENCED Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician. However, we will train the right candidate no matter the experience level.
The crew leader position does NOT require experience (but is preferred). We are looking for individuals for being a team leader and be able to hit the ground running!
The crew leader position involves following protocol to get each job done, managing the assistant technician, and involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof top exhaust fan to the kitchen hood. The crew leader must be self motivated, able to communicate well with customers and provide direction to other team members. Previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience a plus
Each team usually clean 2-3 restaurants/ per night, primarily Monday-Thursday (approx 8pm-8am) with some Sundays mixed in. Yes , four day work weeks.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*The job is at night
*The job is fast-paced (never watching the clock)
*4 day works (with some extra days as needed)
*We drive company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*We provide all on the job training
*Different locations every night
Starting pay will depend upon experience DOE plus signing bonus
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management or another BELFOR business. We will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- Have a valid Driver's License and transportation to work.
- Be able to gain access to federal buildings, military bases, airports, prisons and other secure facilities that require background checks
- Be able to pass drug screening, criminal background checks. N
- Be dependable; able to show up on time ready to work!
- Be PHYSICALLY FIT; able to climb ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, able to lift and carry 60 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet
HOODZ of the Greater South Sound is a part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://www.hoodz.us.com
Pay: $20 to $30/hour
Job Status: Full Time