NIGHT SHIFT - Lead Technician/Crew Member
Are you looking for reliable, rewarding work?
HOODZ of the Mid Hudson Valley is looking for additional team members to work with our team. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience. We provide detailed video training, as well as hands-on, on-the-job training. We are part of the largest National Company in our industry that services most of the U.S. Our territory covers primarily the Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, Sullivan, Putnam, Columbia, Albany and Greene counties.
NO experience necessary, we offer PAID on the job training. This is a full-time position.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Must be able to work safely at all times
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs. at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb a ladder
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $18 to $22/hour
One week Paid Time Off / One week Sick Time Off / Uniforms / Cell Phone weekly allotment.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time