Night Time Cleaning - Sign On Bonus! - Pressure Washing - $18/hr
You’re the heartbeat of our business, setting the tone for the HOODZ experience as soon as you arrive on a customer site. You bring your ‘A’ game by successfully completing jobs on time, without compromising quality or safety standards. You love working with your hands and don’t mind when things get a little messy - in fact you prefer it that way! You are great working on your own, yet can take direction well and you play nice with others. You’re hungry for a company that offers reliable work, paid training, ongoing development and a supportive culture. Guess what - your search ends here! Learn more about what a career at HOODZ can do for you.
As a Technician for HOODZ, a typical day might include the following…
- Reviewing the daily shift assignments (job orders) with your crew of two or three team members.
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles.
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
- Setting up the job sites as per HOODZ standards.
- Power washing and scraping the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques.
- Degreasing and polishing the hood systems, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
NO experience necessary, we offer PAID on the job training. This is a full-time position.
Starting pay at $18 to $20 an hour depending on experience/skill level. PAID travel time to and from each job site.
Sign on bonus of $250 paid after successful completion of first 3 months.
Thereafter quarterly achievable bonus of $300.
This role might be for you if you have…
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Interest in hands-on, active, technical and mechanical work
- Ability to pass initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. for 100 feet
- Ability to climb ladders daily
- Comfortable working at height
HOODZ of Providence is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Skills / Requirements
- Maturity, Integrity and Reliability
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle to get to our office and/or the job site
- Safe driving record
- Pass initial and ongoing background checks (no felonies, violent misdemeanors or outstanding warrants)
- Pass drug test
- Work in small/tight areas
- Physically able to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Physically able to kneel/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and be comfortable working at heights
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Have the desire and willingness to learn quickly and be able to work in a team environment
- Be dedicated to learning the HOODZ methods, systems and processes
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
Sign on bonus of $250 paid after successful completion of first 3 months. Thereafter quarterly achievable bonus of $300.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time