NIGHT WORK ** Manual Labor ** Commercial Hood Cleaning
Our company is HOODZ of Springfield/Branson/Joplin and we've been cleaning kitchen exhaust systems at NIGHT in commercial restaurant kitchens for over 6 years.
We are hiring for Roof technician. We do NOT require experience, you will be trained using online courses and on the job guidance.
These jobs involve traveling to each customer location in a company service vehicle, unloading and setting up equipment, removal of grease from commercial kitchen exhaust systems (Hoods) using a combination of commercial strength degreaser, high pressure hot water spraying, manual scrapping, scrubbing and polishing of hoods, hood vents and hood exhaust fans. At the completion of a job we make sure all customer equipment is in it's correct location and all surfaces are clean of grease and debris caused by the cleaning process.
Uniforms are provided since this is a dirty and greasy job.
We usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night, start and end times vary (approx 8pm-6am) with occasional day work.
Skills / Requirements
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (no felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Be able to climb a ladder
- Be able to work on high roofs
- Pressure washer experience
- Current OSHA 10 certificate
- Missouri Class E Drivers License(it will be required if you drive a service vehicle)
- Commercial kitchen experience
Employees are required to pay attention to detail and be able to work 2-3 hours at a stretch without a break. Smoking is not permitted in the shop, in the service truck, inside or on the roof of customer premises or on the job unless it exceed 2-3 hours. Any smoking debris must be disposed of correctly.
Pay: from $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time