No Experience Needed - Night Shift - Commercial Kitchen Hood Cleaning
HOODZ of Providence is looking for additional team members to work with our team and for individuals who wants to help with continued growth and success of the company. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience. We Provide detailed video training, as well as hands-on, on-the-job training. We are part of the largest National Company in our industry that services most of the U.S. Our territory covers primarily the Providence area, with plans to expand to the Worcester, MA area.
HOODZ is the trusted name for kitchen cleaning, code compliance, and fire prevention solutions for restaurants, institutions, and other food service industries throughout North America. This company offers reliable work, paid training, ongoing development, and a supportive culture.
NO experience necessary, we offer PAID on the job training. This is a full-time position.
As a Technician for HOODZ, a typical day might include the following…
- Reviewing the daily shift assignments (job orders) with your crew of two or three team members.
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
- Setting up the job sites as per HOODZ standards.
- Power washing and scraping the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques.
- Degreasing and polishing the hood systems, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*it is at night (you have your daytime free)
*the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
*we reward and promote top performing employees
*we drive company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*we provide all on the job training
*different location every night
Starting pay at $18 to $20 an hour depending on experience/skill level. PAID travel time to and from each job site.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
HOODZ of Providence is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 40 pounds
- Ability to work on feet for up to 10 hours at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder
- Must be available 8pm-8am
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time