NOW HIRING ** General Labor ** NIGHT SHIFT** Training Provided* Paid OJT!
Our company is HOODZ of Clackamas , the local office for HOODZ International, part of the largest restoration company in the nation.
We are looking for additional team members to work with our staff. Job to begin immediately.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get each job done and involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof top fan to the hood.
Each team usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Monday - Friday night (start time of between 7-10pm )
This job is different because:
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all job training
- several advancement opportunities for the right people
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass background check
- No outstanding warrants
- Are you a US citizen?
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $600-$660+ /wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $700-$1000 /wk.
Several advancement opportunities are available for the right people
Pay: $15 to $20/hour
Full Time + Benefits (paid while Hoodz training is being completed)
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 162112-2019-1