NOW HIRING ***General Labor *** NIGHTS*** $ 16.00 per hr to start
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Normally we say that we are looking for quality individuals that are a good fit. What we are really looking for are individuals that value hard work, attention to detail, are mature,and can get along with others.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience. Training is part on the job and part Belfor training system resulting in certification by Hoodz International.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get each job done and involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof top fan to the hood.
Each team usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Wednesday night, with Thursday being a rotating on call night.
Hours we work are typically between 8pm and 8 am......
This job is different because:
- it is at night (full time)
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all job training
- advancement opportunities for the right person
Skills / Requirements
- MUST HAVE valid enhanced driver's license and clean driving record (we will help you with any upgrades needed)
- HAVE TRANSPORTATION to and from work
- PASS background check
- PASS a drug test
- NO outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $640-$800+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement
Crew Leaders earn $700-$1000 /wk.
Advancement opportunities are available for the right individual!
Pay: $16 to $25/hour
Full Time + Benefits (paid while Hoodz training is being completed)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 162112-2019-1