Pressure Washer Commercial Hood Cleaning -NIGHT SHIFT- Training Provided!
HOODZ of Springfield/Branson/Joplin is the largest and leading commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning company in our industry, and we are currently hiring for our technician crew member position.
This position does not require experience as we provide paid, on-the-job training.
A technician's job responsibilities include using specialized, state-of-the-art tools and techniques to degrease and polish restaurant exhaust and ventilation systems, always approaching work with a safety-first mindset. We provide all training, tools, and equipment necessary to get the job done the right way, every time. Our work is satisfying and independent with no bosses or customers to continuously deal with. Once your training is complete, we trust our teams to perform at a professional and expert level, with little supervision. Enjoy the stability and consistency of overnight work, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities during the day. Our territory covers the Mid-Missouri area.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*The job is at night (you have your daytime free)
*The job is fast-paced (never watching the clock)
*We reward and promote top-performing employees
*We drive company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*We provide all on the job training
*Different location every night
Starting pay at $17 an hour depending.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts when restaurants are closed so that you can enjoy a work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Interest in hands-on, active, technical, and mechanical work
- Ability to pass initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders to access portions of the job
HOODZ of Springfield/Branson/Joplin is a part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://www.hoodz.us.com
Pay: $17 to $20/hour
Starting at $16 per hour depending on experience
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time