Pressure Washer Commercial Hood Cleaning -NIGHT SHIFT- Training Provided!
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in the Greater Portland, Oregon area is looking for additional team members to work with our team.
- HOODZ is the largest and leading commercial restaurant kitchen exhaust cleaning company in our industry, and we are currently hiring for our technician crew member position.
- We provide paid on-the-job training. Experience is not necessary.
- A technician's job responsibilities include using specialized, state-of-the-art tools and techniques to degrease and polish restaurant exhaust and ventilation systems, always approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
- We provide all training, tools and equipment necessary to get the job done the right way, every time.
- Our work is satisfying and independent with no bosses or customers to continuously deal with, as we trust our teams to perform at a professional and expert level, with little supervision.
- Enjoy the stability and consistency of overnight work, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities during the day.
- Grow with us and realize your potential at HOODZ. Whether you want to expand your role as a Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
- Protect lives and keep your community safe! Your work directly prevents fires and is necessary for keeping restaurant kitchens in compliance and people safe.
- Our territory covers the Greater Portland, Eastern Oregon, and South West Washington areas.
Starting pay at $18 an hour.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*The job is at night (you have your daytime free)
*The job is fast-paced (never watching the clock)
*We reward and promote top-performing employees
*We drive a company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*We provide all on the job training
*Different location every night
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder
- Must be available 8pm-8am
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $18 to $19/hour
$18.00/hour starting pay, with an increase to $19 after 90 days
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time