Pressure Washer Commercial Hood Cleaning Technician
Join HOODZ - the largest and leading commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning company in our industry! We are currently hiring for our technician crew member position. This position does not require experience, and we offer on-the-job paid training! Our territory covers the Middle Missouri and NW Metro St. Louis area.
What does an average day look like for a HOODZ Technician?
- Satisfying, independent work! No bosses or customers to continuously deal with! We work off-hours at night in our customers' facilities. Once your training is complete, we trust our teams to perform at a professional and expert level, with little supervision.
- Degreasing and polishing restaurant exhaust and ventilation systems, from the kitchen to the roof, always approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
- Utilizing HOODZ standards to set up the job sites correctly and efficiently.
- Power washing and cleaning the HOODZ way! We use specialized, state-of-the-art tools and techniques to help you get the job done the right way, every time.
- Maintaining the company vehicle by organizing, inventorying, and stocking, then driving the work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
What sets HOODZ apart from other careers?
- Stability and consistency! We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it! That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful and grow your career.
- We’ll take care of you and help you build a career! We want you to grow and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
- Protect lives and keep your community safe! Your job is extremely essential! Your work directly prevents fires and is necessary for keeping restaurant kitchens in compliance and people safe.
HOODZ is looking for applicants with the following qualifications:
- A typical week is Sunday night through Thursday night, when restaurants are closed, so you will need to have the availability to work overnight shifts.
- We use company vehicles to travel to our jobs, so we need applicants with a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- If you like working with your hands, this job is for you! Most of what we do is hands-on, active, technical and mechanical work.
- We work in customer facilities so the ability to pass initial and ongoing background & drug screens is necessary.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds, and climb ladders to access portions of the job.
HOODZ is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time