Supervisor - Third Shift $45k Per Year Plus Bonus
HOODZ of Greater Richmond is seeking a highly motivated Production Manager who will be responsible for a team of service technicians.
The HOODZ of Greater Richmond Operations manager is responsible for all aspects relating to the training and support of HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technicians to ensure jobs are completed on schedule, customers are satisfied and quality is maintained.
- Initial & ongoing training of service technicians
- Ensure all jobs are completed on schedule
- Personally, participate in the initial service of all new accounts & high profile jobs
- Perform pre or post job site inspections as requested
- Validate picture reports & service reports
- Validate service technician time cards
- Respond and resolve all customer complaints
- Coordinate & oversee equipment and vehicle maintenance
- Validate weekly truck inventory from service technician
- Monitor overnight production and communications - communicate any changes or deviances from original schedule to HOODZ office
- Respond to calls from HOODZ office within 30 minutes
- Maintain your HOODZ email and respond as needed
Meet at the main office in Glen Allen, VA area and travel in a company truck to job locations in Richmond areas.
Please have it filled out and bring it with you if we schedule you for an interview.
Skills / Requirements
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a Supervisor, Trainer, General Manager, or Team Lead Role
- Effective communication skills in both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work third shift
- General computer skills are required with a benefit in use of Microsoft or Mac software
- Must have valid driver's license and personal vehicle to get to our operations location in Kansas City area
- Pass initial and ongoing background checks
- Pass initial and ongoing drug tests
- Safe driving record
- Physically able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. for 100 ft.
- Physically able to kneel/stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb ladders daily and be comfortable working at heights.
- Must have a cell phone for communication and submittal of timesheets.
- Experience with restaurant systems, hood exhaust systems, and/or HVAC systems would be a plus, but not required.
- Be mechanically inclined and dedicated to learning the HOODZ Way – our systems and processes
- Weekend work may be necessary at times to fulfill business needs
- Travel to training seminars and conventions may be necessary from time to time
- Normal work schedule may vary based on the needs of the business and may include both day and night work
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
Bonus program available
Job Status: Full Time