Supervisor Trainee - Night Shift - Hood Cleaning $14-18 per hr
HOODZ is the trusted name for kitchen cleaning, code compliance, and fire prevention solutions for restaurants, institutions, and other food service industries throughout North America. This company offers reliable work, paid training, ongoing development, and a supportive culture.
Looking for a long term employee who wants to help with continued growth and success of the company. The Supervisor Trainee assists in supervising technicians on assigned shift to ensure NFPA guidelines are being met within established timing, without compromising quality, safety and cost standards. Must have the ability to troubleshoot and willingness to take ownership of the position.
As a Supervisor Trainee for HOODZ, a typical day might include the following…
- Reviewing the daily shift assignments (job orders) with your technicians.
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles.
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
- Assist in setting up the job sites as per HOODZ standards.
- Assist in power washing and scraping the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques.
- Insure proper degreasing and polishing of the hood systems.
- Insure proper completion of before and after pictures and service reports.
- Insure that truck is properly organized and all tools and equipment are accounted for.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - as long as you’re mechanically inclined, we’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful.
- Stability and consistency. We are a thriving business and can work together to build your schedule.
- We’ll take care of you. We offer competitive pay ranges, The future looks bright with us!
- Paid vacation and some Holidays. For eligible employees.
This role might be for you if you have…
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Interest in hands-on, active, technical and mechanical work
- Ability to pass initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. for 100 feet
- Ability to climb ladders daily
- Comfortable working at height
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in Kentuckiana is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a supervisor tranee or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://www.hoodz.us.com
Pay: $14 to $18/hour
Competitive pay range depends on experience
Job Status: Full Time