Tulsa Area: NIGHT SHIFT *Start ASAP* Manual Labor: Opportunity to Advance:
We are hiring for the crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job and there is opportunity to advance, gain bonuses, and overtime.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done with a big emphasis on wiping down vent hood (stainless steel) after the crew leader was pressure washed it and then mopping the floor.
Our company is growing every day, and we adding new services, so there is opportunity for advancement. We are looking for individuals that want long term stable employment (min of 1+year).
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (apporx 8p-5:30a).
this job is different because:
- no bosses or customer to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- weekly performance bonuses are given on top of normal hrly wages
- we drive company van to each job so their is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
- Must be available 8p-8a
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $440-$550+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Full benefits, 401k available after 90 days.
Crew Leaders earn $600-$750+/week.
Pay: from $11/hour
You'll average $440-$550/wk due to OT & Bonuses for entry level: Full Time + Weekly Bonus + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time